If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, Distance Counseling may be a good choice for you.
- Are you too busy to come in for a session?
- Do you have an irregular schedule?
- Are you out of town frequently?
- Do you have trouble talking freely to people you don’t know well?
- Would you feel more comfortable having counseling in the privacy of your home or office?
- Do you prefer to write, rather than speak, about your concerns?
Get the support you are seeking when and how you are available through a distance counseling session. It is affordable and convenient. And although it feels a bit different than an “in person” session, many find it to be just what they are looking for to support their health and wellbeing.
Awakening Health Counseling now offers distance counseling and Mindfulness training by Skype, Facetime, telephone and/or email.
How Does Distance Counseling Work?
You can make an appointment with Linda Oxford by phone (248-930-0004) and she will call you at the scheduled time for a full or half session.
Full Session: $150 (50 mins.)
Half Session: $90 (30 mins)
Email: $75 per email response to your current question or ongoing issue.
Payment is made via Paypal on Awakening Health Counseling website.
Take advantage of the convenience and increased privacy of Distance Counseling.